Sorry, we are not providing the services temporarily.
Bronchoscopy is an examination during which a special endoscope is used to examine your nasopharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, a biopsy sample of of bronchial tissue can be taken during the examination ( a received piece of tissue is further examined in the laboratory) for teh diagnostics of malignant diseases.
The examination is carried out under local or general anaesthesia.
Price of bronchoscopy examination
Hila standard price Eur with a referral letter Hila For clients who are covered by compulsory health insurance
Regular price Regular For clients who are not covered by compulsory health insurance
Anestheological aid during biopsy
Anestheological aid during gastroscopy
Anestheological aid during gastroscopy with Anexate
Brush biopsy of peripheral formations under X-ray control
Taiking of material for a bacteriological analysis
Tongs biopsy of peripheral formations under X-ray control
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
Why it is worth choosing us
- The examination is carried out under anaesthesia. The patient doe not experience any discomfort.
- The examination is carried out by the very experienced professionals.
- Modern, safe and reliable medical equipment of the worldwide leading manufacturers.
- All endoscopes and their accessories are disinfected and sterilised according to the requirements of Hygiene norms and ISO procedures.
Good to know
How the examination is carried out?
An anaesthesia is applied for patient's comfort. Bronchoscopy is carried out using a long, thin and flexible device equipped with the optical system and a light source known as bronchoscope which is introduced through a nose or mouth.
The physician examines trachea, bronchi and , if needed, takes the samples for examinations.
Duration of the study is about 30 – min. You will stay in the clinic for 2 – 3 hours.
After the examination
After bronchoscopy examination you may feel:
- unpleasant heaviness or tightness behind the breastbone,
- numbing of your mouth cavity or larynx.
Do not worry, it is expected that 2 or 3 hours after the examination these symptoms will disappear.
It is important to know:
Currently bronchoscopy examination in our Centre is available only for adults.