Tests for narcotic substances (drugs and alcohol tests)
Tests for narcotic substances help to detect traces of narcotic and psychotropic substances and their metabolites as well as certain medical products in the body. Narcotics substances remain in the body for a limited period of time which depends on the amount consumed, periodicity of use and individual features of the body.
We are able to detect all frequently used narcotic substances: amphetamines (AMP), barbiturates (BAR), benzodiazepines (BZO), marijuana (THC), cocaine (COC), opiates (OPI), methadone (MTD), metamphetamine (MET), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA).
The tests are carried out using a urine or blood sample, depending on the test.
Advanced registration is not required for these tests.
Caution! All tests in our Centre can be done confidentially.
Tests for narcotic substances price
Regular price Regular For clients who are not covered by compulsory health insurance
Amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, marijuana-cannabinoids, cocaine / benzoylecgonine, opiates / morphine, methadone, ecstasy / 3,4-metyllendioksi methamphetamine, methamphetamine, tricyclic antidepressants (in urine)
Ethil alcohol concentration in blood
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
Why it is worth
to be examined at our Centre?
- All our testing is of the highest quality. This is proved by the ISO 15189 accreditation of the laboratory.
- The test results will be explained to you by laboratory professionals.This service is offered by only a few laboratories in the country.
- If necessary, we can carry out additional tests using the same blood sample within 7 days of collecting the original sample. This is important for children or for patients coming from other cities!
- There is no risk of damaging or mixing up samples during transportation, which is statistically one of the most common causes of sample damage in laboratories.
Good to know
|Narcotic||Time when it can be detected in the urine|
|Amphetamines (AMP)||1–3 days|
Pentobarbital 4–5 days
Phenobarbital 14-21 days
Secobarbital 4-5 days
|Benzodiazepines (BZO)||Bromazepam, Diazepex, Lexotanil, Lorazepam, Relanium, etc. Alprazolam||
3 days, if used as a medicine
4-6 weeks – if used continuously
|Cocaine (COC)||1-4 days|
|Marijuana, cannabinoids (THC)||Weed, marijuana, cannabis||if used occasionally (up to 4 times per week) – 5 days.
if used frequently (1 time per day) – 10 days.
If used continuously – 20 days
|Opiates (OPI)||Morphine, heroin, codeine||2-3 days|
|Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA; Ecstasy)||1-3 days|
|Methadone (MTD)||2-5 days|
|Metamphetamine (MET)||1-3 days|
|Tricyclic antidepressants (TCA)||Amitriptyline, anafranil, imipramine, doxepin, desimipramine, amitriptyline, protriptyline||2-3 days|
- Your test results will be available in 1 working day. You can pick them up at reception or we can send them by email, if you wish.
- For interpretation of the test results please contact the laboratory by telephone: (8 5) 247 64 22.