Titanium is abundant in everyone’s body and, being a metal of vital importance, is perfectly well tolerated. It is often used in medicine for its properties. Titanium alloys are used in some artificial joints, prosthetic appliances and implants.
Titanium levels in the body may increase due to exposure to titanium, however, there has not been any evidence suggesting it may have a negative effect on the human body. Titanium is bioinert in humans, so it does not cause any allergic reactions.
Titanium tests are done on a venous blood sample.
You do not have to schedule an appointment in advance, you can simply check in at reception and request to be tested.
Titanium test price
What factors affect the price?
The prices indicated below apply to citizens of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union.
If you are coming from another country please check the price by telephoning or sending an email.
Why it is worth
To be examined at our Centre?
- We perform high quality tests which has been confirmed by the ISO 15189 certification of our laboratory.
- The test results will be available within 14 business days.
- The results of the tests performed in our laboratory are explained by our staff, a service that is provided by only a few laboratories in the country.
- We can do additional tests, if needed, from the same blood sample taken up to 7 days previously.
- There is no risk of damage or mix-up of test samples during transportation.
- You may stay anonymous.
Good to know
How will I get my test results?
- The report with the test results will be prepared in 14 business days.
It can be picked up at the reception or we can send it via email at your request.
- Unsure how to interpret the results? Call the lab, phone: (8 5) 247 64 17.