endoscopic procedures during her career
Margarita Petrauskaitė performs endoscopic procedures—colonoscopy, gastroscopy, and rectoscopy.
As part of her continuous professional development, she regularly participates in refresher courses. Dr Petrauskaitė is also a member of several professional societies.
Patients about doctor
1985-1991 – paediatrician, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University.
1991-1993 – residency in general paediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University.
1993-1995 – residency in the reanimation and intensive care of children, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University.
1997 – endoscopy technician, traineeship at the Department of Endoscopy, Vilnius City University Hospital.
1993-2004 – paediatric intensive care doctor, Children’s Reanimation and Intensive Care Department, Vilnius City University Hospital.
2005-present – paediatrician, Abromiškės Rehabilitation Centre.
1998-present – endoscopy technician, Department of Endoscopic and Ultrasound Diagnostics, Vilnius City University Hospital (now – Vilnius City Clinical Hospital).
2008-present – endoscopy technician, Department of Instrumental Diagnostics, Vilnius University Antakalnio Hospital (now – Vilnius City Clinical Hospital).
2008-present – endoscopy technician, Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Centre.
Paediatrician, endoscopy technician.
Dr Petrauskaitė continuous her professional development in Lithuania and abroad on the following topics:
- Contemporary approach to the treatment of paediatric gastrointestinal diseases
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Diagnostic gastrofibroscopy of the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Emergencies in Gastroenterology (postgraduate course)
- Diagnostics and treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding
1. 1995. ‘Treatment and observation of children with portal hypertension’, presentation at the Congress of the Lithuanian Paediatric Society.
2. 1997. Acute domestic poisoning with tricyclic antidepressants in children, Medicina, 33 (4): 56-60.
3. 1998. ‘Acute poisoning in children’, presentation at the Congress of the Emergency Medical Technicians.
4. 1999. Haemophilus influenzae sepsis, Medicinos teorija ir praktika, No. 2: 108-109.
1993-2004 – member of the Lithuanian Society of the Reanimation and Intensive Care of Children.
1993-present – member of the Lithuanian Paediatric Society.
1999-present – member of the Lithuanian Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.